>> Monday, October 4, 2010
Let the Voting Begin!!
You may now click on the 3 VOTE links in the left sidebar (and below) to cast your votes:
VOTE - Group 1
VOTE - Group 2
VOTE - Group 3
Be sure to send the links to all of your family, friends, and coworkers! The pug photos with the most votes will appear in our 2011 Curly Tail Calendar!!
How it will work:
1. Starting today, October 4th, qualified photos are now posted at the Curly Calendar Contest pages - Just click on the links in the sidebar for Groups 1-3 to see all the entries and cast your votes
2. The voting begins by locating your favorite pics and vote away!
3. Each vote will cost $1.
4. You can vote as many times, for as many photos, as you would like to see in the calendar.
* ie/ if you wanted to vote for "Puggy" – you would send in $10 that will be 10 votes for Puggy.
5. Voting will take place over a 3 week period.
6. Week 2, we will take the top voted for pugs and break them down into groups of 5 pugs per Calendar Month & voting continues.
7. Week 3, we will narrow down each month's top 5 down to the top 3 pugs
* At the end of week 3, the pug pics (within each Calender Month with the highest vote wins)
8. We are still deciding about the cover of the Calendar: Logo vs. Pug Picture Winner
Best of luck, you are all winners in our book!
Visit our homepage: curlytailpugrescue.org for more details!
~ The Curly Crew